Junior PHP Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join our team.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Write “clean”, well-designed code;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies;
- An interest in mobile development;
- Educated to degree level;
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC);
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB;
- Educated to Masters level or hold other professional technical accreditations;
- Competent PHP programmer;
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based);
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.