PHP / Magento Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PHP / Magento Developer to join our team.
- Provide support to other developers where required and assist with code reviews;
- Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality e-commerce micro-services;
- Work to improve performance and scalability;
- Ad hoc development tasks for our other products may be required from time to time;
- Work closely with other key team members to solve the technical challenges faced by a rapidly growing e-commerce business;
- Implement integrations to third party systems such as ERP, payment gateways, fraud and marketing solutions.
- Experience of building micro-services;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience of working with Magento (Essential);
- A passion for creating clean and efficient code;
- An aptitude for creative problem solving;
- 4+ years commercial PHP / MySQL experience;
- Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and API’s.