Senior Fullstack Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our team.
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems;
- Be a part of a self organising, results-oriented agile team;
- Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experiences;
- Build and iterate upon our core applications and other incredible projects;
- Help solve business critical problems through technology;
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features;
- Maintain code quality and organisation.
- A natural interest in learning new languages/technologies and solving complex problems;
- You are mission driven and determined to build exceptional product;
- Experience of end to end full software development life cycle and best practice methodologies;
- Commercial experience of modern web development using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and webpack;
- Ability to coach & mentor more junior team members;
- Appreciate good design, or, even better, have been involved with interface or interaction design, or user experience projects;
- BSc degree in a Mathematical, Physic or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent practical experience;
- Some experience with RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST etc.