Senior Java Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join our team.
- Collaborate with peer technology and development teams across different locations;
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Contribute to the deployment, support and monitoring of software across test, integration and production environments;
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation;
- Design and coding of user stories for distributed, scalable, high performant and systems using Java;
- Help architect new solutions and services.
- University Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience;
- Significant of hands-on experience on enterprise software development;
- Medium to advanced technical skills in the areas of microservices, APIs and Java 8;
- Learning, development, coaching and mentoring;
- Flexible working and family friendly policies;
- Volunteering and charitable giving;
- Career pathways and progression;
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more;
- Sports and social activities;
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference;
- And lots more.