Senior Penetration Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester to join our team.
- Producing Customer reports to a high degree of quality and accuracy;
- Assisting more junior testers with understanding on findings and vulnerabilities;
- Expanding personal knowledge with both self-study and funded training courses;
- See Red Team engagements through from; cradle to grave.
- Experience of managing or supervising staff;
- Deep knowledge of the threat landscape and security trends;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong documentation and communication skills;
- SANS GXPN;
- Very strong understanding of penetration testing frameworks and tools (Kali, Metasploit, Nmap etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree, or demonstrable equivalent industry experience;
- Very strong understanding of penetration testing tools and network protocols;
- Cct/ ccsas;
- Strong understanding of common scripting languages (Python, Ruby, PowerShell etc.);
- Deep knowledge of current cyber security trends;
- Strong understanding of common web technologies (.NET, PHP, XML, JSON etc.);
- Experince in manual; identification and exploitation;
- Passion for all thing’s information technology and information security.