- Communicating frequently with clients as to status of web site development;
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to team;
- Take ownership and the lead of the design side of the company; Creating bespoke websites from the ground up for their clients;
- Provide input on design concepts for projects and work as part of team to achieve clients’ desired outcome;
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- In-depth understanding of website development languages;
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel and Angular;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time;
- Experience working in web development and UX design;
- Familiarity with web standards and usability;
- Comprehensive skills building and developing using a CMS;
- Proficient code structuring skills.