Medical Director – Neurology Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Medical Director – Neurology to join our team.
- Participates in project risk assessment activities;
- Attend meetings with sponsors as required Review and sign off on final study reports (CSRs) & other relevant documentation;
- Act as the Medical Monitor on both domestic & global assigned trials;
- Develop, review, and revise protocols, CRF, training materials, code/data tables, listing and figures;
- Work alongside Medical/Safety to process (SAE’s);
- Medical and safety monitoring; Medical data review;
- Proposal generation, feasibility assessments, review of proposals/contracts for medical services, and;
- Actively participates and assists in preparations for investigator meetings;
- Participation in bid defense and kick off meetings;
- Contributes to the scientific strategic leadership for a given therapeutic area;
- Attend investigator meetings and bid defence meetings alonside Business Development teams;
- Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and our clients;
- Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents;
- Maintaining a strong consultative relationship with the client throughout the project lifecycle;
- Delivering training to external project teams and PRA colleagues.
- Experience in clinical development, preferably from CRO/pharma/biotech company or experience as an investigator in clinical trials;
- Fluency in English, very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good leadership and project management skills;
- Medical Doctor, ideally with a board certification in Neurology and proven clinical experience in this area.