Mechanical Engineering Trainer/Assessor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Trainer/Assessor to join our team.
- To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses;
- Undertake on site learners assessment;
- Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Time served engineering apprenticeship;
- Confident demonstrator;
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33);
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field;
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed);
- Experience with Mechanical Maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, fluid power) and machinery installation.