Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
ceo Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ceo to join our team.
- Leading and managing all in-house delivered construction, on quality, on time, on budget;
- Budget for the optimum use of funds available for management and project costs;
- Facilitating the engagement of the CCG locality support teams and leads from clinical programmes;
- Manage and attend board meetings including agenda;
- Support and maintain governance structure ensuring the Board are kept informed of all matters including legal and fiscal responsibility;
- Provide policy advice to all Board members and constituent practices;
- Management lead for projects across the organisation;
- Developing robust business and project plans to ensure each project meets the standards required;
- Understanding the market, student and customer needs, and competitors inside-out, and building strong industry relationships;
- Providing inspirational leadership and vision to the team, as well as to clients and the broader sector;
- Planning and executing fundraising, and maintaining excellent investor relations;
- Attracting and retaining the best leadership talent.
- Experience of managing NHS contracts;
- Recent experience of leadership of multi-professional teams;
- Understanding of the background to the aims of current healthcare policy and an appreciation of the implications of this on primary care service;
- Experience of working at a senior level within a health or social care setting;
- Evidence of leading innovation and change through system and process improvement;
- Previous responsibility for budgets, including budget setting and financial processes;
- A track record of creating sustainable business models;
- Ability to identify risks, anticipate issues and create solutions and resolve problems in relation to project delivery.