Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
cfo Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a cfo to join our team.
- Interaction with supply chain and distribution operations;
- Become an integral part of the senior leadership team across commercial, supply chain and operations, at MD level;
- Strategic and commercial support to fellow management;
- Financial planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Ad hoc projects and input to business operations;
- Ensure exceptionally high standards of company governance and processes;
- Supporting business growth and management of future projects and initiatives;
- Creating and implementing mid and long term financial models;
- Manage key stakeholder relations, including banks and investors;
- Ensuring the timely delivery and accuracy of all financial reporting;
- Creating and applying a long term business strategy;
- Advising on legal documentation including commercial contracts, leases and employment contracts;
- Working closely with the CEO to develop annual business plans, budgets and forecasts;
- The CFO will be responsible for cash flow projections and utilization deployment of fiscal resources;
- Ensuring all Statutory Reporting and Company Returns are complied with and submitted timeously, including VAT and other tax returns.
- Experience communicating with auditors and helping provide appropriate documentation in order to facilitate annual reporting;
- Must have demonstrated experience improving procedures, controls, and processes as this will be vital as the organization continues to grow;
- CPA preferred;
- Strong ERP experience and the ability to navigate and maintain systems in a “hands on” fashion;
- The ability to lead, hire & evaluate, and inspire the team to exceed goals.