general manager – manchester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a general manager – manchester to join our team.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day;
- Develop their local sales and marketing strategy, reach out into the community, build up partnerships and host events;
- Forecast and manage budgets;
- Work with the food and beverage teams to create an award winning standard;
- Develop the operational procedures, customer journey and bring the entertainment concept to life;
- Support with the growth and development of the wider business;
- Create and inspire a culture of service excellence and a real sense of community.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair;
- Extensive high end food and beverage experience;
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills;
- Working knowledge of the Central Manchester market who will understand what their customers want;
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required;
- Experience in managing a high volume multi-faceted operation as a General manager or Regional Manager within Leisure or Hospitality;
- Multi-site and new opening experience would be a distinct advantage.