regulatory reporting officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a regulatory reporting officer to join our team.
- UK Regulatory reporting (PRA & BOE) and regulatory reporting into an international monetary body;
- Monthly statements of Subsidiary Large Exposures report;
- To check all other reports completed by the Financial Control Officers, such as Bank of England reports;
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss;
- Daily P/L reporting, liquidity positions, daily nostro reconciliations, invoice processing and various control functions and Management accounts;
- Tax reporting (Corporation Tax, VAT and BBSI).
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to develop and interact throughout Operations, Compliance and technology partners;
- Execute on review and testing of regulatory reporting processes including the identification and escalation of issues to management.