Salesforce Technical Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team.
- Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and Application Programming Interface (APIs);
- Design and development of new functionality and integration points into existing platforms;
- Coding and testing, reviewing team member’s changes;
- Co-working with Quality Assurance team on test automation of new and existing functionality;
- Ensure that a robust, scalable and flexible solution is delivered;
- Work with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design.
- 5yrs + as an Architect in a mid/large organisation;
- 5 years + as an Architect in a mid/large organisation;
- Strong desire or evidence of progress to become a Salesforce Certified Architect (CTA);
- Expert technical understan;
- Knowledge of Java programming language and/or web development;
- Enterprise Integration Solutions (Apache Camel, Tibco Enterprise Service Bus, Mulesoft or Informatica) and Web API development;
- Experience with modern Systems development life cycle tools – Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift.