Senior Salesforce Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our team.
- Working with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems;
- Providing Level 3 support for technical components and contributing to problem and root cause analysis;
- Participating in end-to-end in the product life cycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation;
- Participating in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of the Salesforce program;
- Verifying the developed source code by reviews;
- Providing release deployments on non-production management controlled environments;
- Ensuring that all code changes end up in configuration and deployment tools;
- Integrating software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan;
- Leading development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements;
- User Interface design and development.
- Hands-on experience of Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud implementation and User Interface Development expertise;
- Experience with Salesforce Integration using Salesforce Application Programme Interface (API) and Middleware;
- Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation;
- Experience using Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Page/Components (Lightening a plus);
- HTML5 development including frameworks such as, AngularJS, Struts and GWT;
- UI Development expertise (HTML5, CSS, JS);
- Web Application Interface development – Rest/SOAP Services and SOAP processing tools, REST, JSON and REST frameworks;
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as, Eclipse, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Sonar, Jira, Jama, Confluence, Crucible, Jenkins and TeamCity;
- Enterprise Integration Solutions (Apache Camel, Tibco Enterprise Service Bus, Mule or Informatica ).