Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. May design embedded systems software. Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Knowledge on how to build sustainable APIs to allow integration between multiple systems (internal and external);
- Contribute to design and estimating sessions;
- Test your work and get others to test it;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Operational Business support;
- Implement toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, performance optimisation, security and scalability;
- Writing and implementing code;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Integrating software products – getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them;
- Contribute to the execution of the teams strategy;
- Innovation in our technical delivery and product features;
- System and sub-system design and verification;
- Hands-on developer delivering code, troubleshooting & code debugging;
- Work to timescales, specifications & budgets.
- Strong communication skills to aid the exploration and development of our systems with its users;
- In-depth understanding, ability to interpret and code (as required) in OO PHP and XML/JSON;
- Strong development background in C# .Net;
- C++/ C/ C#/ Python;
- Ability to clearly write technical and solution design specifications;
- Entity Framework;
- At least 6 months experience with MVVM principles;
- Maintain high standard of work at all times;
- Matlab gui;
- Software Development Methodologies;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Calm under pressure;
- 3 years minimum commercial experience within software.