Customer Service Representatives Customer service representatives interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and answer questions.
customer service representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a customer service representative to join our team.
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings;
- Dealing with invoice queries;
- Proactively contact customers to inform them of offers and benefits;
- Ensuring all customer needs are satisfied;
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure the best products and services are provided;
- Providing a help desk service;
- Actively work with your team and department to maximise company results;
- Provide a professional telephone-based service by answering incoming calls, queries and phone orders;
- Telephone liaison;
- Log and resolve queries/complaints etc via CRM, Agile, Baan or appropriate method;
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service;
- Acting as first point of escalation for customer queries and enquiries;
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, ensuring we are consistently meeting or exceeding them;
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions;
- Taking up to 40-60 enquiries a day by phone and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
- Must pass background check;
- Retail vouchers;
- Customer-service minded;
- Health assessments;
- Service awards;
- Immediately available;
- Strong relationship skills;
- Experience of using CRM systems;
- Customer service experience;
- Mon-Fri 8h (+1h lunch) shift patterns between 8am-6pm;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Flexible approach to working hours as part of the Emergency operations;
- Good telephone manner;
- Fast paced working environment;
- GCSE Level or equivalent qualified in a science, mathematical or English related subjects.