Jooble treats all information received from its users in a responsible and thoughtful manner.
As users work with Jooble's services, the latter collects the following information about them:
1. Information given by you directly, using the corresponding form on a Jooble webpage. Generally, this is personal information including: full name, position, e-mail address, and so on. Jooble stores this information only after you confirm submission by clicking on the appropriate button.
This information is used exclusively to provide Jooble services (for example, to send notifications of new jobs to your e-mail address), and only with your consent.
Jooble always watches to make sure that you have the opportunity to refuse these services, as well as edit or delete any personal information provided during the use of these services.
2. Cookie files are files which contain a small amount of data transmitted by a web host to your web browser, which are then stored on your computer's hard disk.
- In most cases, these files are used by Jooble to identify you during subsequent Jooble visits, making the interface and site navigation easier for you.
- In other cases, Jooble saves in the cookies anonymous auxiliary information which is in no way tied to your identity.
You may at any point forbid your web browser from accepting cookies. However, you should take into account that this may cause the incorrect functioning of some Jooble services as described in paragraph 2b above.
3. Logs. Each time that a visitor uses Jooble services, our servers save information about this use to log files. These logs may also include such types of information as: the IP address of your computer, text, as well as the request time and date, browser type, etc.
Information from log data is used only for statistical purposes for the improvement and maintenance of Jooble services.
Jooble pages may contain links to other Internet websites, which may in turn collect information of their own, save their own cookie files, etc. We do not control these sites or their privacy policies.
Jooble uses the information that you provide only for the purposes described above. The usage of this information for any other purpose is possible only with your consent, which will be explicitly obtained via your e-mail address or mail message.
The company takes all measures which are under its control and correspond to modern technical standards to safeguard its users' personal data. Inside the company, access to users' personal data is provided only to the employees who require it to improve our services. Jooble guarantees that all of these employees are bound by confidentiality agreements and will be punished in the event of the violation of these obligations.
In light of the Internet's rapid growth, as well as our desire to constantly expand our range of services while maintaining a high level of privacy, changes may be made to this Policy. If such changes are made, Jooble will publish an amended version of the Policy on this same page: https://uk.jooble.org/info/privacy
If the new version of the Policy restricts rights of yours that arise from this Policy, then Jooble undertakes to notify you of these changes by:
- placing a visible announcement on the site homepage at https://uk.jooble.org.
- sending you an e-mail, if you have specified your e-mail address while using a Jooble service and given consent to the receipt of such notifications.
Jooble constantly monitors for compliance with the rules described in this Policy. If you have questions regarding this Policy or details of its implementation, you may contact us through a form on our website or at the following address:
Ladoburn Europe LTD,
Griva Digeni str,
T.: +44 20 3239 2317