Quantitative Finance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quantitative Finance Analyst to join our team.
- Execute assigned audit work in a timely manner;
- Mentor and coach team members within the Model Risk Audit group;
- Produce high quality audit work papers, presenting issues to management as well as issue and report writing;
- Develop understanding of processes related to model risk management, understand key risks and controls;
- Contribute towards to the delivery of the model risk audit plan through model risk audits and issue validation.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements within model risk management such as SR11-7 and SR15-18 (desirable);
- Model risk audit experience (desirable);
- Experience in financial services with knowledge in one or more businesses and products in which models are developed or applied;
- Good organisational, analytical, quantitative, oral, and written communication skills;
- PhD or Masters in a relevant quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics, or economics or equivalent;
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with teammates as well as senior management.