Backend Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Backend Web Developer to join our team.
- Java Script and front-end testing using browser tools, and across all commonly used browsers;
- Take ownership of the creation of the design and all functions and features of all company websites;
- Take responsibility for the routine testing and development of all processes and approaches, suggesting new ideas and areas for improvement;
- Work to develop and improve performance of customer journeys of all company websites;
- Website Development both new and existing and project management;
- Build and work with existing code.
- An eye for detail and analytical approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of marketing is preferred but not essential;
- Lifelong learner;
- Strategic planning and implementation;
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
- Can do attitude;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualifications/experience in web development;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a technical development role;
- Professional, presentable, dependable and self-motivated;
- Creative thinker and result driven;
- Creative thinker;
- Results Driven.