Junior Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team.
- Create, document, and implement unit tests;
- Developing knowledge of key product processes, in particular code review, build, and use of version control;
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects;
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates;
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents to create a strong technical design;
- Undertake specific assigned tasks e.g. bug fixes, small features and customisations;
- Running of automated and manual tests;
- Developing knowledge of the AutoRek code base (or its related modules.);
- Implement the software design to coding standards in a team environment.
- Capable using C# and ASP.NET MVC;
- NET MVC;
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code;
- Excellent Degree Qualification and Academic Record;
- Worked in an agile environment;
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server Team System;
- Some knowledge of database architecture and design;
- Database design;
- Object oriented design/development;
- A wide range of interests and a sense of humor;
- SQL (Oracle / SQL Server) / Transact-SQL;
- C or C#.NET.