C++ Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
- Working as part of a team to develop cutting edge, multi-sensor surveillance and security systems for the global defence and security market;
- Carry out technical guidance to fellow team members in software development tools and technologies;
- Helping to guide and mentor Junior team members;
- The support of the design and development of critical components where decisions have a significant impact on project timescales;
- Liaising with customers by representing the company with project related matters at stakeholder meetings;
- Carry out technical guidance to fellow team members in software development tools and methodologies;
- Using current programming language and technologies provide creative, through and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems;
- Supporting bids and proposals from a technical stand point and providing time and cost estimates for work;
- Ensuring Career development of both the successful candidate and their team members.
- Experience of developing software for embedded or real time systems (RTOS’s) using C++
- Previous professional software experience working in a multi-discipline, agile development / Scrum Team environment;
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field such as Maths or Physical Sciences;
- Familiarity with low level hardware debugging techniques such as Yocto;