.NET Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .NET Software Engineer to join our team.
- Leads the implementation, operation and/or maintenance of elements of technology;
- Listens to and evaluates customer needs to determine, provide, and identify high quality solutions that align with customer expectations;
- Works on large, complex assignments;
- Provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensures deadlines are met;
- Defines, develops, communicates, and implements standards, processes, and procedures for the team or department;
- Establishes, maintains and fosters relationships both within and outside the team and department;
- Provides, develops and maintains documentation for elements of technology;
- Assists with project planning; provides technical expertise to project teams and/or leads project teams within area/department;
- Collaborates with Architects and recommends adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality of a solution;
- Applies knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways;
- Focus is on operational and strategic activities;
- Subject matter expert in more than one area of responsibility; represents team within and outside own department.
- Continuous Integration & CD – Azure DevOps would be a plus;
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, delivering to tight timescales with the agreed level of function and quality;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including good written and spoken English;
- AGILE Experience;
- Strong technical knowledge evidenced by technical certifications (aligned to the technologies we use);
- 2 years’ experience in full stack development ideally with .NET Framework/.NET Core, SQL Server & Entity Framework, React. Typescript would be a plus.