Senior C# Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join our team.
- Supporting sprint planning and retrospectives;
- Full stack development using a range of technologies;
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Mentoring junior team members;
- Performing code reviews;
- Contribute to new development projects, delivering them from inception to completion, on time and within budget;
- Task refinement and estimation;
- Architecting systems, creating technical documentation and tasks.
- Cloud (ideally MS Azure) knowledge including use of serverless functions;
- Microservice experience, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- At least 5 years recent experience working on commercial .NET/.NET Core (C#) projects;
- Go and Scala;
- WPF design;
- Multithreaded C# development;
- Strong object orientated design skills;
- ASP.Net MVC and ASP.Net Identity;
- A graduate with either computer science or other scientific/engineering degree;
- Telerik/DevExpress or equivalent;
- A graduate with either computer science or another scientific/engineering degree;
- Strong C# skills: .NET, asynchronous programming.