Python Developer (contract) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Python Developer (contract) to join our team.
- Work to high-quality standards with good processes including TDD, BDD and CI/CD;
- Improve the existing applications and design end to end solutions;
- Promote the Agile principles within and without the teams;
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Solutions Architects and the other developers to choose the best technical solutions;
- Design software to solve user- and data-oriented problems.
- Experience in producing secure, fast systems;
- Experience in APIs designing;
- Soft skills: excellent communication skills, excellent problem-solver, ability to adapt to changes, passion for programming;
- Strong Python skills (through to 3.6);
- Experience of Cloud development and architecture (especially Azure);
- Nice to have: exposure to ETL processes through Azure, to Data Warehouse;
- Previous experience within an Agile environment;
- Experience in multiple database architectures such as Document Store / RDBMS.