Quantitative Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quantitative Developer to join our team.
- Developing robust data checking and storage procedures;
- Maintaining and updating the platform, ensuring its stability, robustness, and security;
- Troubleshooting and resolving any systems related issues and handle the release of code fixes and enhancements;
- Building components for both live trading and simulation;
- Troubleshooting and resolving any system related issues;
- Building components for both live trading and simulation using Python and C++
- Increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure.
- Python (enough to complete our coding test which will be sent following CV screening);
- Software development in any language (minimum 5 years);
- Object Orientation, Software Architecture and Patterns;
- Strong communicator;
- Multiprocessing and cloud computing;
- Web Technologies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar STEM subject;
- Quantitative Data;
- Developing in a team and Agile methods;
- 2 years or more experience in building quantitatively driven applications;
- Strong coding, being able to write efficient and performant code in any OO or Functional language;
- Domain knowledge in relation to derivatives pricing and risk management;
- Database querying knowledge (PostgreSQL);
- Investment Banking;
- Working in a trading environment; energy/commodity market familiarity.