Security Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Architect to join our team.
- Be familiar with data based zero trust cloud environments / least privilege (IAM) models;
- Be responsible for architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls;
- Taking responsibility for all security related matters within IT;
- Develop and maintain the technology road map to deliver the cyber strategy;
- Ensure the alignment between information security architecture and enterprise architecture in Group IT;
- Support and input into the secure design, development and configuration of solutions across Group IT;
- Provide technical advice as related to cyber security to Group IT and Business Divisions as require.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Subject Matter Expertise in areas such as threat modelling, application security, Cloud, DevSecOps;
- Expertise in development of multi-tier and cross-platform security architecture plans;
- Hands-on experience in security architecture;
- Prior work experience in Financial Services sector (preferred but not essential);
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, IT engineering, or related field (preferred but not essential);
- This knowledge will supplemented by a detailed knowledge of compliance, policy and control requirements for financial services;
- Proven experience in security architecture.