Senior Frontend Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team.
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance;
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays;
- Friday office stand-up, great office culture, and a friendly and social team environment;
- Excellent career development opportunities;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Employee Referral Scheme;
- Annual Season Ticket Loan.
- Background in high load project work, optimising code and performance desirable;
- Knowledge of internet stack: HTTP, Linux, Nginx, Node.jsdesirable;
- Being flexible and able to adapt to new requirements quickly;
- Experience with one of the server-side scripting languages desirable;
- Ability to write functional and modular code that will be supported for a long time;
- Extensive full-time development experience (ideally five or more years);
- Knowledge of modern front-end tools like React, Redux;
- Recent commercial experience as a front-end developer;
- Experience with Responsive Design;
- Experience using containers, Docker in particular;
- Experience of third-party APIs and SASS or another CSS pre-processor.