Senior Full Stack PHP Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to join our team.
- Contributing to the progression, adaptability and success of the business;
- Collaborating with in house design team to create the best possible project outcomes;
- Identifying logical and cutting edge solutions for a varied range of client briefs in order to deliver world class digital websites;
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of developments and advances in digital industries;
- Assisting colleagues with client pitches, applying practical digital solutions to client requirements;
- Working directly with clients, either on site or at client premises;
- Attend internal and External Meetings.
- Experience with the integration of REST/JSON API’s;
- Experienced in PHP and MVC PHP frameworks such as Laravel;
- Conversant in Agile methodologies;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- MySQL, NoSQL;
- A Degree in IT or a related field;
- Experience with GIT or similar source control management;
- Proven experience gained within an agency, with a portfolio of work to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of website development;
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Laravel (ideally) & GIT;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt according to priorities;
- Strong proof reading and English language skills with incredible attention to detail;
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development. (Senior positions also available);
- Real enthusiasm and passion for digital development and already delivering outstanding results for clients;
- Experience working in Cloud environments.