Domestic Heating Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Domestic Heating Engineer to join our team.
- To attend tool box talks;
- To comply with safe working practices ensuring the safety of the workforce and public is maintained at all times;
- To carry out inspections, diagnose faults, fit parts and carry out repairs;
- To supervise and train staff as well as providing technical support and advice;
- To carry out other maintenance, repairs and remedial works as directed;
- To complete job sheets for every task, daily log sheets and weekly time sheets;
- Liaise with all Stakeholders as required to ensure a high quality service is delivered and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved;
- Testing and commissioning of equipment;
- Ensure that work areas are kept in a safe condition whilst the work is being carried out and that the area is made safe at the end of the day;
- To maintain a high standard of customer service for all internal and external facing activities;
- Ensure that all accident, near miss events or potential hazards are reported to their Line Manager immediately;
- Responsible for the delivery of planned commitments to the client, ensuring agreed KPI’s and service levels are being met;
- To undertake Gas servicing, repairs and maintenance.
- CPA1 – Combustion performance analysis NG + LPG;
- CENWAT – Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers;
- CKR1 – Install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances – NG & LPG;
- CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety assessment criteria- NG;
- UDHW – Unvented domestic hot water.