Heating Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Heating Engineer to join our team.
- Attend breakdown and maintenance visits;
- Diagnose faulty equipment;
- Inspect and maintain boilers and heating equipment;
- Provide technical information to the client;
- Perform boiler and heating installations;
- Follow risk assessments, method statements and assess the scope of work documentation.
- Company mobile;
- Company van;
- Highly competitive salary with potential bonus;
- Genuine career opporu;
- Must have industry experience in Gas / Heating and must have Current ACS Qualifications such as CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1;
- Unvented Certification G3 Unvented DHWS & Water bye-laws would be an advantage;
- Experience of managing contractors, project control procedures and dealing with poor performance;
- Must have a full UK driving licence and the use of a vehicle and be prepared to use it for work purposes with business insurance;
- Experience in preparing memos, heating schedules and preparing specifications;
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Gas, Plumbing, or Heating or relevant experience gained within the industry;
- Proven experience within the industry working in a range of environments;
- Gas Safe registered.