Mobile Maintenance Electrician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician to join our team.
- Undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training;
- Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner;
- Develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the end client;
- Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all electrical plant – including minor works, fault finding and repairs;
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured;
- Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required;
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works;
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate. Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s;
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns;
- Keep all plant rooms in a clean and tidy condition;
- Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance;
- Complete Minor works Certificates to BS7671 standards;
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used to ensure safe working practices;
- Carry out any other additional tasks as directed by the account management team.
- City and Guilds 236 Parts 1 + 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation / Maintenance is essential;
- Full Driving licence and flexible to travel daily;
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales;
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales;
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of electrical and mechanical equipment;
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th Edition essential;
- 3 Phase Electrics and it’s applications.