Fire Safety Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fire Safety Project Manager to join our team.
- Produce the project brief which gives an overview of the proposed capital scheme for all Fire Safety service improvements;
- Provide effective programme plans, forecasting, progress monitoring and budgetary control to support contract management;
- Meeting with the design team and specialist contractors as required to inform and influence design development;
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are compiled with in relation to landlords safety obligations;
- Take responsibility for the risk management of projects;
- Provide project and contract management for both colleagues and external partners;
- Take ownership of the project data;
- Lead on the development and delivery of major specialist fire/property safety projects;
- Delivering works within agreed budgets as well as the management of said budgets.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification eg RICS/CIOB/RIBA or property safety related qualification;
- Experience in contract and delivery management;
- Holds a Prince 2 qualification or equivalent;
- They need to have good experience (ie 2 yrs +) of working in a housing environment, preferably in a housing association or local authority environment;
- Demonstrate experience of managing health and safety within properties as part of construction works, including the management of fire safety.