GP Clinical Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a GP Clinical Lead to join our team.
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to all practitioners caring for patients of the Practice;
- Maintains the highest clinical standards at all times and practices in accordance with accepted good medical practice and service standards;
- Promotes the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice by promoting efficient working methods and behaviours;
- Demonstrates innovation in the development of practice strategy and policy;
- Ensure adequate and appropriate supervision and mentoring for salaried GPs working in the service.
- Ability to listen and empathize;
- A ‘solutions focused’ approach;
- Able to perform minor surgery;
- Previous management or supervisory role;
- GMC registered;
- Potential to cope with stressful situations;
- Experience of GP Clinical systems;
- Evidence of interest in additional clinical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.