Advanced Lead Digital Electronics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Advanced Lead Digital Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements;
- Lead Digital Design Engineering Activities within Avionics Hardware Development Organisation;
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews;
- Implement plans with guidance to meet technical requirements of assigned components and systems;
- Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues;
- Provide technical leadership to personnel/ cross functional teams supporting the assigned project;
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures;
- Develop action plans with guidance to respond to issues/ problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma or equivalent, with a strong experience in Engineering);
- Additional proven experience in Engineering position.