Head of Quality Assurance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join our team.
- Implementation and maintenance of the QA and Compliance Strategy;
- Provide GCP, MDR, Computer System Validation and regulatory expertise, guidance and training for the company;
- Updating, maintaining and improving the Quality Manual and process content on our document management system; and;
- Implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the Quality System and SOP life cycle;
- To ensure quality compliance against Good Clinical Practice (GCP), clinical trials regulations and MDD/MDR expectations;
- Take ownership, develop and maintain and continually improve business processes and procedures;
- Monitoring KPIs and generating reports;
- Maintaining and updating the QMS;
- Leading the Quality Assurance department on customer, regulatory and compliance audits;
- Actively engaging the team in Process and Product improvements plans;
- Maintaining 3rd party accreditations and their associated QMS;
- Managing and investigating critical product issues and customer complaints;
- Focusing on QC performance monitoring, culture and team development, implementing changes as required;
- Managing the QA / QC function within budget, driving continuous improvement and high levels of service;
- Providing diligent and timely product quality assessment.
- Exierence in fresh produce;
- Understanding of health and safety procedures;
- HACCP and Food safety management trained.