Registered Manager Learning Disabilities Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Manager Learning Disabilities to join our team.
- Care planning, reviewing and auditing to ensure service is personalised and delivering best outcomes for service users;
- Develop and establish positive relationships with stakeholders and external groups;
- Leadership and management of team and resources;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory standards;
- Register with CQC as a Registered Manager for service;
- Working in accordance with budgets and financial targets;
- Report writing and business management.
- Recognised management qualification min level 4;
- Comprehensive knowledge of report writing;
- Experienced in supporting people with learning disabilities, complex needs and autism;
- IT and administration skills;
- Management experience within the care sector as a registered manager – 2years min;
- Organised and ability to manage time effectively.