Senior Product Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Product Development Manager to join our team.
- Coach and lead teams of product analysts directly and indirectly;
- Build and manage central intake process for new ideas and requirements;
- Play a central role building and executing against lean business projects and programmes;
- Collaborate with Product Development teams to ensure constant flow of value.
- Significant experience in people leadership roles in a project led environment;
- Experience working within an AGILE development environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Extensive business project management or business programme management experience;
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Experience in commercial product management or consultancy;
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, look-ups, formulae);
- Experience of financial services, commercial banking products and payments, in particular cross-border payments.