Vice President, ESG Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President, ESG to join our team.
- Covering ESG themed transactions across DCM, ECM and IBK;
- Analyzing clients’ financing needs & structures the financing package;
- Preparing proposals and making presentations to clients on appropriate financing structure;
- To ensure the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk free manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence and conscientiousness;
- Significant understanding of credit fundamentals;
- Team player – evidence of having built, developed and led teams;
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills;
- Must be willing to work on adhoc transactions as required;
- Passion for ESG;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English is essential and a second European language a plus;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills are required;
- In depth experience of delivering investment banking products and advisory services to clients;
- Demonstrable ability to understand financing needs and match client needs with the most appropriate product / service.