Live in Nanny Housekeeper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Live in Nanny Housekeeper to join our team.
- Cleaning and tidying of the home. The home currently has 5 bedrooms; however, the family are moving locally to a 7-bedroom house;
- Taking the family dog for walks – small dog Maltese;
- Cooking healthy homemade meals for the child;
- Proxy parenting once a month when parents travel;
- Fetch the eldest from Nursery;
- Cooking of meals mainly for the children and parents on occasion;
- General housekeeping;
- Arranging play dates;
- Grocery shopping and putting away online deliveries;
- Running errands;
- Care of special surfaces such as marble;
- Care of the 3 year old ( there is someone hired who assists occasionally);
- Looking after the youngest when Mum is at work (3 days a week);
- Looking after the children when not at school;
- Planning activities for the little one; Arts and Crafts, outings etc.
- Longevity in past role;
- Prefer previous liv in experience;
- Must be pet friendly as animals are around (dog, cat & horses);
- Must be a confident Driver;
- Happy with 70% housekeeping & 30% nanny;
- Prepare to travel with the family during some holidays.