Deburrer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deburrer to join our team.
- To train new Employees to the required Standard when required;
- To check Components with Gauges using Jigs and Fixtures as required;
- To Deburr Components to Works Order and Drawing Requirements;
- To measure to Drawing Tolerance Requirements;
- To raise any issues/problems immediately so not to limit the impact on production;
- To Drill, Countersink, Chamfer, Trim Down, Polish, Saw and Tap Components to Works Order and Drawing Requirements;
- To communicate with the rest of the Department to ensure the Cell is running efficiently;
- To be involved with New Product Introduction (N.P.I.);
- To ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times on every job that is carried out;
- Deburr of components;
- Fettling and polishing;
- Used to deburring machined parts.
- able to pass a drugs and alcohol test;
- able to use hand tools;
- able to read drawings;
- previous experience of deburring is essential.