Finishing Operative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finishing Operative to join our team.
- Upgrade of Aerospace castings in both Non Ferrous and Ferrous alloys. (Titanium and Steel) at a world leading Aerospace foundry;
- organizing couriers and send the parts out to customers/for treatments;
- deburring, cleaning, wrapping and boxing parts;
- inspection of parts using our in house cmm machine and hand measuring equipment;
- keeping the dispatch area clean tidy and organized,
- Must be flexible in your approach to work, including weekends and overtime;
- Excellent attendance and time keeping skills;
- A dedicated and motivational individual;
- Make your way to Team Valley for 6am;
- Looking for career progression;
- Experience within a manufacturing background would be highly preferred, however not essential;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Able to work 12 hour days AND Nights;
- Previous experience within a production environment would be desirable, but full training will be given.