...We need a Senior Gaming Compliance Analyst to play a pivotal part in supporting our iGaming compliance function. The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Ensuring games are compliant against multiple regulations
• Ensuring certification is in place (and...
Description of Job:
1.Responsible for art support for casual games, board games, etc.
2.Assist in completing the original painting art task according to the planning and related description requirements of the main beauty
3.Responsible for the original...
...new innovative opportunities and industry leading CRM strategies
Experience in the digital gaming/betting industry, ideally in sports betting
Experience creating always-on player lifecycles with a focus on player segmentation and...
...-growth, technologically focused SME - comfortable being incredibly hands on initially and scaling the group from ~50 to ~150 employees across multiple companies in multiple jurisdictions
A passion for esports and computer games...
...leading technology consultancy with their own portfolio of businesses, who partner with world-leading organisations to help them create game-changing innovations to grow their business.
About the Company
My client is a successful Healthtech and commercialisation...
Description of Job
1. Using data analysis and an understanding of player behavior, work together with the live game team to drive amazing live content.
2. Analyze, design and develop the execution plan on China live event/program/card packs.
• 4+ years direct experience as a CRM Manager or higher, preferably with an ADW business, iGaming operator, ecommerce or social gaming company.
• Excellent technical knowledge of CRM, analytical systems, current tools and practices.
• Strong commercial outlook and...
...A growing, successful E-gaming company is looking for a Database Administrator to join their team in the beautiful Isle of Man or London.
This role is required to improve performance on our databases by investigating and finetuning all the processes, database...
...One of the leading Games design studios in Malta is looking for a mathematician with an interest in programming and an enthusiasm for games. The Game Design Team uses a combination of experience, intuition, user feedback, and mathematical analyses to develop innovative new...
...Betting Jobs are working with a growing, successful E-gaming company. This is a fun, tech focused environment where they have fostered a nice company culture. The position offers a serious technical challenge, the opportunity to be part of the company’s growth story and an...
...Our clients is a small but expanding successful online casino games platform provider. Located in sunny Marbella, you would join their small and motivated team. This opportunity offers real growth potential.
- Scala, ideally 3 + years
- Functional programming...
...BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CRM Specialist for a leading gaming company in their office in The Netherlands.
As CRM Specialist you will be responsible for creating the CRM strategy for online products such as Sportsbook, Casino, Bingo, Poker and plan the development...
• Manage staff and ensure the appropriate level of training is provided
• Expert within the Betting and gaming industry
• Knowledge of the Japanese market
• Detailed understanding of sports betting, within online operations
• Ideally past...
...leadership of an effective financial team
Experience working in the highly regulated gambling industry
A passion for computer games
Experience working with investors
Strong business acumen and shrewd negotiation skills...
...base to be able to design the best player promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
• Work closely with the Head of Gaming who is the lead liaison point between our in-house game studio, and the third-party game suppliers and who will negotiate provided...
...BettingJobs.com is currently seeking an Account Manager for a leading Casino and Games Supplier in their Malta office. As an Account Manager, you will be focussed on key accounts with strategic growth opportunities. You will also own assigned market(s) in order to identify...
Existing software optimization experience
Experience with agile software development
Experience with project management tools
Software development/technical background
Interested in games/esports
3-6+ years of relevant experience in total...
...The main focus of the Key Affiliate Account Manager role will be on our casino gaming brands, and will involve identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting our industry leading affiliate program to them, and effectively managing the on-going relationship with our...
...you will be leading a team of 12 artist and animators. Be a leader that can inspire, mentor and motivate the art team to create stunning game art while streamlining the art creation pipeline.
• Quality Mindset
• Clear communication and...