...Training facility, in support of a major construction and engineering project in the Waterside area of Southampton. You will like The HSE Advisor job itself where you will support the development of OHS policies and programs and advise and instruct on various safety-related...
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Residential Fire Safety Lead in the South of the UK.
Our Client is based in Hampshire and is searching for a strong leader who has the ability to manage and mentor from in a mobile capacity. Ideally based in Hampshire...
...qualifications carry out any basic maintenance.
* Document method statements, assist with the company's quality assurance policies, HSE policies etc, if required.
* Maintain all health and safety disciplines in the composite area.
* General maintenance of workshop equipment...
...stakeholders and in particular HSEQ, other Engineering colleagues as well as with external stakeholders including our O&M Contractor, HSE, EA and our MOD Sponsors.
• Comply with The Fundamental Principles of the organisation in everyday...
...with all internal stakeholders and in particular HSSEQ, other Engineering colleagues as well as with external stakeholders including, HSE, EA and our MOD Sponsors.
The ability to ensure that all work is executed on time and to budget/estimates and in full compliance with company...
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established distribution business based in Hampshire. You will have worked in HSE before preferably in the food industry and probably looking for a step up
Duties and Responsilities
• Ensure all relevant event documentation is completed within agreed timelines.
• Champion event day and non-event day HSE within hospitality and ensure HSE is first in everything we do.
• Attend all departmental events or ensure a member of the hospitality...
...products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities
o Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
o Provide leadership, advice and support to all areas of responsibility...
...Practical Problem Solving throughout the internal and external Supply-Chains
• Ability to lead and support ISO14001 and ISO18001 Audits (supporting HSE Representative)
• Additional automotive experience of APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, 8D, SPC and MSA would be advantageous...
...for the company
~Produce written briefs and/or presentations following attendance at seminars, forums etc.
Reference ID: HSE (1)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 /year
~H & S Experience: 5 years (Required)...
...agreement on final accounting monthly.
· Production of weekly, monthly or agreed reporting both operational and financial.
· Support HSE requirements through effective management of risk assessment & method statement approvals.
· Support Service Desk team providing...
...require travel to sites in EMEA.
Other Requirements: •To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
•Handle other special projects at request from direct manager.
•Works in an manner that support’s team work...
...safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. Requirements Qualifications/Education * RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Certificate * HSE First Aid Qualification desirable * COSHH & Health and Safety certification desirable * Good general standard of education Experience and...
...methodologies to ensure economic production.
Ensure all engineering activities are documented and compliant with the company quality, HSE and Environmental policy and that designs comply with internationally recognised standards.
Conduct activities in a professional...
...Manage risks and issues for assigned project(s) * Ensure all objectives of the project are met to include schedule, cost, quality and HSE * Management of change and variance to scope for assigned projects * Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and...
...Lots of energy and drive.
• Ambitious and keen to take ownership of health and safety.
• Would enjoy the challenge of shaping the HSE function and improving standards. In return you will receive a competitive package to include basic salary of £40-45,000 plus car, bonus...
...gaining yours, This fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity includes the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment, HSE (CSCS) test and the CSCS Green Card along with additional courses in Warehousing and E&D. .........Please apply directly via email to:...
...yachtsmen and offshore workers.
A professional seafarers or offshore background with relevant professional STCW certificate or equivalent HSE/OPITO qualifications is essential and must be supported by extensive first hand, recent experience of working within the maritime or...
...Understanding of how to apply many and varied internal and external processes and regulations including expertise in providing advice on HSE matters
• Experienced in providing advice, assurance and best practice into businesses and functions
• Excellent delivery skillset and...
...with all health and safety procedures and company policy.
Undertake site induction, toolbox talks to operational team in absence of HSE Advisor.
Ensure operatives are working safely and in accordance with RAMS and CPP and have suitable PPE and company attire.
a month ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 45650 websites.
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.
Why am I seeing this? By default, Jooble displays jobs available from the nearby cities/areas within not more than 15 miles.