...Track Laying on the mainline, on the secondary lines, on the dead –end lines/buffer lines;
Turnout Assembly and Installation;
Weld Testing (Ultrasonic test, hardness test, Fatigue test, Drop / Impact test, and bending test);
...(for workplace communication)
experience in using specific tools and measurement equipment
confident reader of piping plans
welding skills an advantage
experience in restoring old buildings an advantage
good technical understanding
ability to work independently...
...experience in an industrial environment, ideally from Oil & Gas or related industries, however any previous experience in construction, welding, and mechanical industries would be considered.
~English spoken (can be 2nd language) and ability to work abroad – overseas missions...
...increase earnings through overtime
* Experience working on similar machinery
* An understanding of basic Electrical, including wiring and fault finding
* Previous knowledge of Fabrication, Welding or similar
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
...Experience working with any of the following materials and jointing methods also an advantage:
* PVC, PVDF, PP, S/S, C/S, orbital and tig welding and fusion jointing
* Excellent communication and organisation skills required
* Excellent IT skills required - MS Office/Excel...
...with construction prior to handover. Categorisation of punchlist items & tracking to completion
* Support review on all Isometrics, Weld logs, Weld Qualifications, 3rd Party Inspections, Material of Construction and Redlining exercise.
* Confirm the site installation is...
...Accommodation provided if required.
* Extremely competent understanding piping isometric drawings.
* Can fabricate and tack weld pipe run from isometric drawing
* Can install pipe as per isometric and tack weld for welder if required
* Can understand gridlines...
...tradespeople on site. Long term work available to successful candidates. Accommodation provided if required.
* Perform welding using one or more welding processes as required per job order
* Welding pipes, fittings, support attachments and miscellaneous pipe...
...systems including stripdown and repair.
Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to weld mild steel and ability to weld stainless steel desirable (Tig welding)
Ability to manage time when given a work list, including...
...in a workshop environment and possess good all-round skills in the areas of fitting (gearboxes, pumps), basic milling/turning and TIG welding. The ability to read drawings and interpret site sketches is a prerequisite and knowledge of stainless steel fabrication/pipework and...
...installation and maintenance.
Secondary School + Technical College or equal.
Trade Certificates, City & Guild or equal.
Preferable apprentice time service candidate.
Ability to do Gas and Arch welding.
Good Basic English.
This job was originally posted as...
...classification society rules
- Experience in a marine environment
- Use of MRP / ERP systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing procedures, welding, machine shop, casting & forging techniques
- Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have...
...with plumbing and/or electrical systems is required.
Additional knowledge of HVAC / Carpentry / Painting / Masonry / locksmithing / Welding highly regarded.
Excellent skill with common power tools.
Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices...
...International Projects is an independent service provider for process control engineering, automation systems, power technology, machine and welding technology, thermal process engineering as well as construction and infrastructure projects. We are a reliable partner for the energy...
a month ago
Sign up for Job Alerts and receive new job offers from over than 50240 websites.
You job alert is created. You will start receiving your job listings tomorrow morning.