The Electrical Engineer – Experienced applies mathematical and engineering principles and methods to electrical system designs. Contributes to the design, development, and testing of electrical equipment, components, or systems. Being an Electrical Engineer – Experienced requires a bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering. Works directly with more senior engineers to develop new designs and solutions. In addition, Electrical Engineer – Experienced typically reports to supervisor or manager. Being an Electrical Engineer – Experienced gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Working as an Electrical Engineer – Experienced typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Experienced Electrical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- Production / verification of equipment specifications, protection schedules, cable calculations and drawings;
- Electrical Design Front End Engineering Design.
- Working to the requirements of ISO 9001;
- Earthing Schemes;
- Verification of design/substantiation deliverables;
- Strong experience of HV & LV electrical engineering experience in a relevant industry;
- DNO / National Grid;
- Experience with: Electrical Design (FEED and Design Specification);
- MSc in Electrical Engineering (Or equivalent experience);
- Experience of working with HV Equipment;
- Power Electronics;
- Private Wire Networks / Micro Grids;
- Marine Power System Design.