Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team.
- Script deployments and automated tests on a range of mobile devices;
- Deployment and release of mobile applications;
- Must drive automation and efficiency;
- Build subject matter expertise;
- Drive the use of tooling around all applications;
- Ensure supportability of the applications.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable;
- Self-starter with ability to quickly pick up new concepts and technologies (Cloud, Server less etc);
- Experience supporting business facing applications is essential;
- Previous experience with monitoring tools (ITRS Geneos, DataDog, OpsGenie);
- Strong experience with DevOps tooling including Elastic are essential;
- Ability to support both Windows and Unix/Linux environments;
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving ability;
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool, fastlane is desirable;
- Good hands-on experience working with Linux systems;
- Office 365;
- SharePoint, Office 365;
- Desktops support experience – Windows 10 and Mac OS;
- Cloud experience (AWS);
- Experience in working within a ticket-based system;
- SQL and Octopus Deploy would be benificial.