Motion Graphic Designer provides drawings or animations used in advertising, illustrating ideas and promotional efforts to amuse audiences or to meet other needs. Uses various methods to communicate the organization’s efforts through an assortment of freehand artwork. Being a Motion Graphic Designer may prepare artwork for printing or mass production. May require a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Motion Graphic Designer typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Motion Graphic Designer work is closely managed. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. To be a Motion Graphic Designer typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Motion Graphics Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team.
- Create high quality work under tight deadlines;
- Problem solving with the ability to work within the boundaries of technical constraints;
- Conceptualize, design and execute linear sequences, cinematics and in-game animated assets;
- Contribute to maintaining a robust, secure and smooth operational flow including backups, archiving, file structures;
- Concept development – visualizing UI / HUD elements to help inform gameplay, pre-vis flow mock-ups and post FX treatments;
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with the development teams as required across all Rockstar studios;
- Be a team player with a problem-solving attitude, maintaining excellent team relationships within the department and agency;
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of specific clients and their requirements;
- Work as part of an established team of editors, art directors, and producers, inputting creatively throughout the projects.
- A highly skilled and efficient user of After Effects;
- Good communication skills to work closely with our global team;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Have an awesome showreel showcasing a range of projects across different industries;
- Candidates must be an experienced Motion Designer;
- Be highly creative and thrive in a lively creative environment;
- Happy to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong motion graphics / 2D animation skills and knowledge of relevant software;
- Exceptional creative talent;
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team environment;
- Comfortable working in a wide range of aesthetic styles, in both 2D and 3D;
- 2+ years professional experience in a similar position;
- Exceptional creativity and innovation;
- Adobe CC suite – proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator in particular;
- Comfortable working within Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).