Analytics Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analytics Consultant to join our team.
- Work collaboratively with various analytics teams within the business;
- Lead projects from end-to-end – engaging with stakeholders and managing expectations;
- Work within a fast-paced environment to provide actionable insight to develop the customer growth strategy;
- Share analytical results in a commercial manner, with the ability to visualise insights with impact.
- Ability to demonstrate a concern for quality and accuracy in all areas of work;
- Interest in or understanding of marketing strategy, and/or FMCG business/market trends;
- Articulate, able to proactively identify and communicate issues, taking ownership for resolution and/or escalating as appropriate;
- Self-motivated, accountable and committed with strong decision making and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects and stakeholders;
- Previous relevant experience (potentially gained through placement year) and preferably with data analysis or data management background.