Delegated Authority Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Delegated Authority Manager to join our team.
- Maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders; Regulators, Brokers, Coverholders & Market Peers;
- Working with the Head of Middle Office and other functional leads to further establish the governance framework for delegated authorities;
- To work with the Head of Middle Office and other functional leads to establish appropriate operational teams for the processing of data and bordereau;
- To manage the portfolio of delegated authorities ensuring all pre and post bind processes are adhered to in accordance with guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to use discretion in working to resolve process issues that ensure the success of our established global outsourcing models;
- Education to Bachelors’ degree level preferred, although not required;
- Relevant (re)insurance industry experience, specifically within delegated authorities;
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the current delegated underwriting and delegated claims bylaws and regulation.