Night Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for the Night Audits and closing the day’s business;
- Ensuring the minimum of 2 security checks at regular intervals with emphasis on security, and fire safety;
- Carry out a comprehensive hand over to early Duty Manager before end of shift;
- Liaising with accounts to ensure any audit problems are rectified;
- Have full knowledge of Opera and carry out reception duties as necessary such as late check-ins, early check-outs, extending stays, wake-up calls;
- Liaising with guests and residents in the hotel, dealing with any problems and resolving complaints in a courteous and professional manner;
- Assisting Operations Manager with Payroll;
- Maintaining operation standards;
- Manages operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting customer expectations;
- Conduct key audits every night;
- Maintain effective key control and high levels of guest security;
- Address and resolve questions or problems pertaining to guest queries;
- Record in the Duty Manager book any incidents and follow-up with the department concerned;
- Motivate the Night team and focus on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency;
- Supervise and participate in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests.
- A team player with Yes I Can Attitude;
- Previous experience in Front Office is essential;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Good organisational and management skills;
- Knowledge of Opera system is preferable;
- To be flexible to the needs of the business.